UFS offers environmental enclosures that provides complete containment solutions including structure, air systems, and in-house construction designed to aid the project’s productivity and workflow. As a leader in environmental structures, UFS prides itself in designing and building safe and efficient fabric structures to meet all types of environmental and remediation conditions. With proven success spanning the past 30 years, UFS has provided numerous facilities for the Department of Energy.
Benefits of a Universal Fabric Structure include:
- The option to purchase or rent.
- Sizes are available ranging from 50′ wide – 300′ wide, unlimited length based on modular design.
- Relocatable Structures can be crane lifted or dragged via skid system
- The ability to obtain negative pressure.
- Steel frames are available with hot dip galvanized or pre-galvanized options
- Opaque and translucent fabric options are available.
- Designed to meet all local building codes for wind and snow
- Quality ISO 9001:2008 certified
Below are a few of the many environmental enclosures from Universal Fabric Structures: