Click on our Technology section for additional information.
Universal Fabric Structures offers a broad range of accessories and options to accommodate customer needs for customized shelters, including:
- Personnel Doors – single or double glass or steel doors equipped with panic hardware that meet or exceed fire safety standards.
- Cargo Doors – sliding or rolling and available in steel, aluminum, and fabric cladding.
- Hanger Doors – designed for use in aircraft structures.
- The Big Mouth Door – provides access across the full width of the structure and available for use in aluminum buildings ranging from 70′ to 131′ in width.
- Insulation – fiberglass batting (up to R-30) and reflective that can be installed on the outer fabric layer or inner liner.
- Ventilators and Framed Openings – to handle air flow including gable fans with louver systems and duct work for HVAC systems.
- Skylights – for letting in natural light.
- Crane Lifting Packages – that allows any structure to be moved in modules by crane, rather than continually assembling and disassembling the structure.