Tension Fabric Structures (TFS – RV) Series
The Universal Fabric Structures TFS RV Series shelter delivers a striking, aesthetically-pleasing appearance and is adaptable to any climate. The TFS RV Series shelter utilizes a premium aluminum frame and features a peaked arch profile, making it an ideal solution for everything from airplane hangars, to tennis courts, and similar recreational facilities.
Custom Sizes are Available! Contact Us for More Details.
TFS RV – Profile View
– Click on the Profile View link above or the drawing below to enlarge the drawing
TFS RV – Isometric View
– Click on the Isometric View link above or the drawing below to enlarge the drawing
- Aluminum frame
- Width – 50′ – 164′
- Length – Indefinite (13′ to 16′ modules)
- Height – Approximately 45% of width
- 22oz-24oz PVC-coated polyester scrim flame retardant fabric
- Designed to meet or exceed local building codes for all seismic and wind load requirements
- Modular, expandable
- 100% relocatable
- Unobstructed clearspan space
- Limited maintenance required
- Flat gable ends or rounded bell ends are available
- Snow shedding capabilities
- Can be environmentally controlled in virtually any climate
- No footings required for most short-term installations
- Average installation rates of 10,000 square feet per day
- Other fabric styles and weights are available
- Doors & Windows
- Insulation & Acoustic Liners
- Electrical & Lights
- Crane Lifting Packages Available
- Solar Panels
The shelter provides a wrinkle-free appearance and is available in a variety of colors and design elements. Optional translucent roof panels are also available to create a bright and spacious indoor environment. The TFS Series is designed to be quickly installed for permanent or temporary projects and can be relocated or expanded based on individual customer requirements.
The TFS RV Series is available under a GSA contract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail.