Military Maintenance & Warehouse Space
UFS brings you the most technically advanced pre-engineered fabric structures available in the world today. We offer a broad selection of structures and sizes in aluminum or steel construction with different finishing accessories and options such as insulation; sidewalls; equipment, cargo and personnel doors; windows, HVAC; and a variety of outer fabrics and liners. Further, our structures are crane-liftable, providing ultimate flexibility for your unique space coverage needs.
“The fabric structures provided by Universal Fabric Structures, Inc. were easily configured and provided a significant amount of flexibility during the construction process. They were very durable and require low maintenance holding up well in the winds and sand.”
Major James Washburn, Operations Officer
US Marine Corps.
Universal Fabric Structure’s quality is second to none and for 30 years has been offering structures engineered for the military. Below are some of the advantages of using the UFS team and product:
- In house engineering staff to help with custom designs
- Our structures can be built directly on site with limited or no foundations providing quick access to your new space
- Proven track record with the United States Air Force with over 500 aluminum beam structures delivered over a 17 year period
- Universal Fabric Structures has been awarded a GSA Contract
- UFS is certified ISO 9001-2008
- Buildings are crane liftable
- UFS’s fabric structures offer unobstructed clearspan space at a fraction of the cost of traditional construction
- Various fabric color options are available
Product Highlight: TFS (Tension Fabric Structure)
The TFS series of shelters provides a more permanent base of operations and have extensive use by our armed forces both stateside and abroad. Primarily used as MWR or storage facilities in the states, the TFS proves its versatility and is functioning as large aircraft hangars and armor plating facilities in South West Asia. The TFS is an aluminum frame structure available in widths ranging from 60 feet (18.3 meters) to 164 feet (50 meters) with infinite lengths in 16 foot (4.87 meter) modules. The TFS is 100% relocatable as well as modular and expandable.
TFS in Iraq – Armor Vehicle Retrofit Facility
TFS shown with Big Mouth Door Option
For additonal information please contact Glenn McCracken: email@example.com