Military Portable Structures
UFS brings you the most technically advanced pre-engineered fabric structures available in the world today. With offerings in both aluminum and steel UFS can meet or exceed any structural requirement.
Product Highlight: MSS (Modular Shelter System)
The MSS (Modular Shelter System) was developed to satisfy the U.S. Departments of Defense’s need for a quick, field shelter solution. Since it’s development the MSS has been field tested in more than 35 countries in climates ranging from the deserts of the Middle East to the Artic Circle. The MSS is constructed with lightweight aluminum, utilizing short sections (no pieces exceed 8 feet in length). It is designed to be installed by 8 unskilled workers in less than 24 hours. The MSS is available in a variety of styles, sizes, colors, with the capability of integrating standard accessories, the Universal MSS is the ideal shelter solution for today’s military.
Universal Fabrics Structure’s quality is second to none and for 30 years has been offering structures engineered for the military. Below are some of the advantages of using the UFS Team and product:
- In house engineering staff to help with custom designs
- Proven track record with United States Air Force with over 500 aluminum beam structures delivered over a 17 year period
- Universal Fabric Structures has been awarded a GSA Contract
- UFS is Certified ISO 9001-2008
- UFS structures are rapidly deployable
- Available with Big Mouth Door Option
- Various fabric color options are available
“Given what I know today about Universal Fabric Structure’s ability to execute what they promised in their proposal, I definitely would award to them today given that I had a choice.”
Carl Unholz , Division Chief Basic Expeditionary Airfield Resources US Air Force
For additonal information, please contact:
Glenn McCracken: email@example.com