Aluminum Hall (AH) Series
The Universal Fabric Structures AH Series shelters deliver a durable, safe, and economical solution for meeting temporary or semi-permanent shelter needs where speed of installation is essential. Constructed from anodized aluminum beams, the shelter integrates easily to a high quality PVC coated polyester membrane roof.
Custom Sizes are Available! Contact Us for More Details.
Aluminum Hall –Profile View
– Click on the Profile View link above or the drawing below to enlarge the drawing
Aluminum Hall – Isometric View
– Click on the Ismetric View link above or the drawing below to enlarge the drawing
- Aluminum frame
- Width – 16′ – 132′
- Length – Indefinite (16′ modules)
- 22oz-24oz PVC-coated polyester scrim flame retardant fabric
- 100% relocatable
- Unobstructed clearspan space
- Limited maintenance required
- Standard wind load of 90 mph
- No footings required for most short-term installations
- Average installation rates of 10,000 square feet per day
- Doors & Windows
- Insulation & Acoustic Liners
- Electrical & Lights
Conceived for use in the tent rental industry, the AH series can be erected quickly (at speeds of up to 10,000 square feet per day with a 5 man crew) and are available in multi-story structures complete with staircases and railings. Side walls can be constructed of fabric, glass or hard PVC panels, and are available with a number of accessories, including marquee roofs, bell-ends, glass windows, and double doors.